How is COVID-19 affecting the construction industry?
On Monday, March 30th, Courtney Ernston, MNCLS Attorney at Law, hosted a webinar discussing how COVID-19 could impact construction businesses.
The main points discussed include:
- MN Stay-at-Home
- Critical sector
- Most construction is considered “critical”
- MN specific information
- Unemployment due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Small business economic loan program
- Alternatives to layoffs
- Federal legislation
- Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act (EPSLA)
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- CARES Act
- Personal and business impact
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
See below to view the full webinar.
For questions, please contact Courtney at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (651) 484-4412, or visit MNCLS.